About this book
This text focuses on all aspects of non-gynecologic cytopathology, from key features of benign and malignant lesions, to diagnostic pearls and ancillary testing. Although this book is written by multiple authors, all chapters follow a similar format: brief introduction of the specific organ/system (including types of specimens and techniques to obtain samples), description of normal findings, and a practical approach to diagnose benign and malignant lesions. Key cytomorphological features, current terminology and molecular diagnostic tests are also highlighted within this volume.
The Atlas of Non-Gynecologic Cytology is a practical resource for cytotechnologists, cytopathologists, and pathologists who are practicing general surgical pathology and cytopathology. The book is also a valued text for medical students, residents, fellows, and other allied health personnel who take care and/or treat patients based on the histological diagnosis of diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-89674-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-89673-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-89674-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site