Table of contents
About this book
Thorsten Hennig-Thurau and Mark B. Houston – two of our finest scholars in the area of entertainment marketing – have produced a definitive research-based compendium that cuts across various branches of the arts to explain the phenomena that provide consumption experiences to capture the hearts and minds of audiences.
Morris B. Holbrook, W. T. Dillard Professor Emeritus of Marketing, Columbia University
Entertainment Science is a must-read for everyone working in the entertainment industry today, where the impact of digital and the use of big data can’t be ignored anymore. Hennig-Thurau and Houston are the scientific frontrunners of knowledge that the industry urgently needs.Michael Kölmel, media entrepreneur and Honorary Professor of Media Economics at University of Leipzig
Entertainment Science’s winning combination of creativity, theory, and data analytics offers managers in the creative industries and beyond a novel, compelling, and comprehensive approach to support their decision-making. This ground-breaking book marks the dawn of a new Golden Age of fruitful conversation between entertainment scholars, managers, and artists.
Allègre Hadida, Associate Professor in Strategy, University of Cambridge
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-89292-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-89290-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-89292-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site