About this book
This book focuses on maximum principle and verification theorem for incomplete information forward-backward stochastic differential equations (FBSDEs) and their applications in linear-quadratic optimal controls and mathematical finance. Lots of interesting phenomena arising from the area of mathematical finance can be described by FBSDEs. Optimal control problems of FBSDEs are theoretically important and practically relevant. A standard assumption in the literature is that the stochastic noises in the model are completely observed. However, this is rarely the case in real world situations. The optimal control problems under complete information are studied extensively. Nevertheless, very little is known about these problems when the information is not complete. The aim of this book is to fill this gap.
This book is written in a style suitable for graduate students and researchers in mathematics and engineering with basic knowledge of stochastic process, optimal control and mathematical finance.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-79039-8
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-79038-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-79039-8
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8198
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8201
- Buy this book on publisher's site