About this book
‘In this eloquently written book, Arlo Poletti and Daniela Sicurelli assess rival explanations for the European Union’s trade policy towards small and developing trading partners. Through careful cross-case comparison, they uncover how and why the motives of policy-makers, business groups and NGOs make high normative aspirations diverge from actual negotiation outcomes.’
— Dirk De Bièvre, University of Antwerp, Belgium
Arlo Poletti is Associate Professor of International Political Economy at University of Trento, Italy.
Daniela Sicurelli is Associate Professor of International Relations at University of Trento, Italy.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-78864-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-78863-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-78864-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking