About this book
This textbook shall serve a double purpose: first of all, it is a book about generalized stochastic processes, a very important but highly neglected part of probability theory which plays an outstanding role in noise modelling. Secondly, this textbook is a guide to noise modelling for mathematicians and engineers to foster the interdisciplinary discussion between mathematicians (to provide effective noise models) and engineers (to be familiar with the mathematical backround of noise modelling in order to handle noise models in an optimal way).
Two appendices on "A Short Course in Probability Theory" and "Spectral Theory of Stochastic Processes" plus a well-choosen set of problems and solutions round this compact textbook off.
generalized stochastic processes noise processes circuit simulation stochastic integration generalized random fields generalized random fields image processing digital communications stochastic differential equations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-78768-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-78767-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-78768-8
- Series Print ISSN 2296-4568
- Series Online ISSN 2296-455X
- Buy this book on publisher's site