Table of contents
About these proceedings
The 5th Symposium on Data Mining Applications (SDMA 2018) provides valuable opportunities for technical collaboration among data mining and machine learning researchers in Saudi Arabia, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries and the Middle East region. This book gathers the proceedings of the SDMA 2018. All papers were peer-reviewed based on a strict policy concerning the originality, significance to the area, scientific vigor and quality of the contribution, and address the following research areas.
• Applications: Applications of data mining in domains including databases, social networks, web, bioinformatics, finance, healthcare, and security.
• Algorithms: Data mining and machine learning foundations, algorithms, models, and theory.
• Text Mining: Semantic analysis and mining text in Arabic, semi-structured, streaming, multimedia data.
• Framework: Data mining frameworks, platforms and systems implementation.
• Visualizations: Data visualization and modeling.
Data Mining Data Mining Applications Data Mining Foundation Algorithms Data Mining Frameworks and Platforms Data Visualizations and Modelling
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title 5th International Symposium on Data Mining Applications
- Series Title Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Abbreviated Title Advs in Intelligent Syst., Computing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-78753-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-78752-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-78753-4
- Series ISSN 2194-5357
- Series E-ISSN 2194-5365
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 248
- Number of Illustrations 98 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site