About this book
This book is a timely collection of chapters that present the state of the art within the analysis and application of big data. Working within the broader context of big data, this text focuses on the hot topics of social network modelling and analysis such as online dating recommendations, hiring practices, and subscription-type prediction in mobile phone services.
Manuscripts are expanded versions of the best papers presented at the IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM’2016), which was held in August 2016.The papers were among the best featured at the meeting and were then improved and extended substantially. Social Network Based Big Data Analysis and Applications will appeal to students and researchers in the field.
social network analysis and mining influence analysis pattern recognition big data streams community detection sentiment analysis recommendation and prediction ASONAM proceedings
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-78196-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Social Sciences Social Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-78195-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-78196-9
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5428
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5436
- Buy this book on publisher's site