About this book
The first comprehensive book on the topic, readers are provided with a practical introduction to the techniques of pseudorandom number generation, including how the algorithms work and how to test the output to decide if it is suitable for a particular purpose.
Practical applications are demonstrated with hands-on presentation and descriptions that readers can apply directly to their own work. Examples are in C and Python and given with an emphasis on understanding the algorithms to the point of practical application. The examples are meant to be implemented, experimented with and improved/adapted by the reader.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77697-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-77696-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-77697-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- IT & Software