About this book
This monograph offers a self-contained introduction to pseudodifferential operators and wavelets over real and p-adic fields.
Aimed at graduate students and researchers interested in harmonic analysis over local fields, the topics covered in this book include pseudodifferential operators of principal type and of variable order, semilinear degenerate pseudodifferential boundary value problems (BVPs), non-classical pseudodifferential BVPs, wavelets and Hardy spaces, wavelet integral operators, and wavelet solutions to Cauchy problems over the real field and the p-adic field.
pseudodifferential operators of principal type pseudodifferential operators of variable order semilinear degenerate pseudodifferential BVPs non-classical pseudodifferential BVP wavelets and Hardy spaces wavelet integral operators wavelet solutions to Cauchy problems harmonic Analysis over local fields pseudodierential operators over the real field wavelets over the real field p-adic mathematical analysis wavelets on p-adic Fields
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77473-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-77472-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-77473-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site