About this book
Generally, there is an intensive interaction between three transport phenomena: heat transfer, momentum transfer (flow, rheology) and (flow induced) crystallization. The strong interaction between the three transport phenomena is a major challenge when it comes to experimentation, and advances in this area are detailed in the book, guiding further development of sound modeling.
This book enables readers to follow an advanced course in polymer processing. It is a valuable resource for polymer chemists, applied physicists, rheologists, plastics engineers, mold makers and material scientists.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77317-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-77316-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-77317-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site