About this book
This book aims at presenting a conceptual apparatus and empirical analysis of the ways Nordic civil society is affected by social transformations by focusing on the Norwegian case. The Norwegian empirical focus allows identifying processes and factors of change that are relevant outside this context and enable us to understand, on a more general basis, the relationship between social transformations and transformations affecting the voluntary sector.
This book will make an original contribution to the field of comparative civil society studies both by increasing the available knowledge on the Nordic civil society model and by analyzing the societal transformations affecting civil society over time.
rapid societal changes affecting the voluntary sector public-policy environment of the voluntary sector Nordic model and comprehensive welfare state patterns of mobilization in social popular movements Norwegian institutional transformations in civil society
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77264-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Social Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-77263-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-77264-6
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2579
- Buy this book on publisher's site