About this book
This revised and updated second edition contains multiple microscopic illustrations of all diagnostic entities and ancillary techniques, providing a comprehensive, authoritative guide to all aspects of serous effusions. It now includes the many new antibodies which have been tested since the previous edition, as well as a discussion on next-generation sequencing and molecularly targeted therapy.
Section one covers diagnosis for benign and malignant effusions while section two discusses biology, therapy, and prognosis highlighting clinical approaches that may be of value.
Serous Effusions provides an indispensable guide to all aspects of current practice for cytopathologists, cytotechnicians, pathologists, clinicians and researchers in training and practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-76478-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-76477-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-76478-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site