Table of contents
About this book
Many industrial applications built today are increasingly using emerging behavior engineering technologies: this book looks at various research and practical issues for researchers and students working in computer science and engineering, and for industry technology providers interested in behavior engineering and applications. Behavior Engineering and Applications encompasses intelligent and efficient computational solutions, including models, architectures, algorithms and specific applications, focused on processing, discovering, understanding and analyzing the behavior captured by the above data. Focusing on applying any engineering paradigm to systemically process, discover, understand and analyze these data, this book also addresses problems in a variety of areas and applications that related to behavior engineering.
This book includes chapters derived from selected papers from The 2016 International Conference on Behavior Engineering (ICBE), as well as separate contributions the editors selected cutting-edge research related to behavior engineering.
Behavior engineering Data analysis System architecture System design Big data
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-76430-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-76429-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-76430-6
- Series Print ISSN 2364-947X
- Series Online ISSN 2364-9488
- Buy this book on publisher's site