About this book
The second of a four-volume set, this book covers oral cavity and oropharynx pathology. It’s goal is to become a “go-to” sign-out resource for head and neck pathology, incorporating anatomy, staging, diagnostic, and prognostic information. This richly illustrated volume has a bullet point format, where appropriate, allowing information to be easily located.
This book is aimed at trainee and practicing pathologists in the USA and worldwide, and is also of interest to oral pathologists and oral pathology trainees.
head and neck pathology head pathology neck pathology Larynx Oropharynx, Hypopharynx, and Parapharyngeal space Dysplasia Mouth, Oropharynx, and Larynx
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-76106-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-76104-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-76106-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site