About this book
This expanded, updated third edition summarizes the pragmatic diagnostic accuracy studies of neurological signs and cognitive and non-cognitive screening instruments undertaken in the author’s clinic in the context of day-to-day practice involving patients with cognitive disorders including dementia. A new chapter devoted to comparing and combining instruments is included, and illustrative case studies have been included where relevant.
Dementia in Clinical Practice: A Neurological Perspective, Third Edition is a practical resource for medical professionals involved in the assessment and management of patients with dementia and cognitive disorders. It may be of particular interest to neurologists, psychiatrists, geriatricians, primary care practitioners and those working with patients with cognitive impairment in the fields of neuropsychology, psychology, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy and nursing.
- Book Title Dementia in Clinical Practice: A Neurological Perspective
- Book Subtitle Pragmatic Studies in the Cognitive Function Clinic
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75259-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-75258-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-75259-4
- Edition Number 3
- Number of Pages XXII, 335
- Number of Illustrations 23 b/w illustrations, 22 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site