Table of contents
About this book
After sketching the background and conceptual outline, contributions to the book explore key aspects of monitoring and implementation. Specifically, they:
- focus on the importance of monitoring resource use and how to advance it at the international level to support SDG implementation,
- exemplify the resources perspective on the nexus approach by exploring how to close the nitrogen cycle and stay within planetary boundaries,
- elaborate on proven and emerging strategies for nexus implementation, highlighting means to enhance, monitor and analyse stakeholder participation,
- explain how the horizontal and vertical nexus dimensions interact and can support SDG implementation.
The book sheds new light on key aspects of the interrelation between SDGs and the Nexus Approach and provides specific recommendations how to advance it.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75163-4
- Copyright Information United Nations University Institute for Integrated Management of Material Fluxes and of Resources (UNU-FLORES) 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-75162-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-75163-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site