About this book
This book discusses the design and scheduling of residential, industrial, and commercial energy hubs, and their integration into energy storage technologies and renewable energy sources. Each chapter provides theoretical background and application examples for specific power systems including, solar, wind, geothermal, air and hydro. Case-studies are included to provide engineers, researchers, and students with the most modern technical and intelligent approaches to solving power and energy integration problems with special attention given to the environmental and economic aspects of energy storage systems.
- Provides optimization techniques and their applications for energy systems;
- Discusses the operation and planning of energy storage systems;
- Presents the most-up-to-date technological approaches to energy integration.
Energy storage technologies Solar thermal energy storage Hydro storage Integrated energy hubs Smart grids Future power energy systems Geothermal Solar energy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75097-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-75096-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-75097-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site