Table of contents
About this book
The aim of these notes is to provide a thorough introduction to radioactive ion-beam physics at the level of graduate students and young postdocs starting out in the field.
Each volume covers a range of topics from nuclear theory to experiment and applications. Vol I has been published as LNP 651, Vol II as LNP 700, Vol. III as LNP 764 and Vol. IV as LNP 879.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74878-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-74877-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-74878-8
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8450
- Series Online ISSN 1616-6361
- About this book
- Industry Sectors
- Energy, Utilities & Environment