About this book
Protein structure prediction is concerned with the question of how to determine the three-dimensional structure of a protein from its primary sequence. Recently a number of successful metaheuristic algorithms have been developed to determine the native structure, which plays an important role in medicine, drug design, and disease prediction.
This interdisciplinary book consolidates the concepts most relevant to protein structure prediction (PSP) through global non-convex optimization. It is intended for graduate students from fields such as computer science, engineering, bioinformatics and as a reference for researchers and practitioners.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74775-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-74774-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-74775-0
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7287
- Series Online ISSN 2194-7295
- Buy this book on publisher's site