About this book
This book reports on the latest research and applications in the fields of sustainable manufacturing and remanufacturing, as well as process planning and optimization technologies. It introduces innovative algorithms, methodologies, industrial case studies and applications.
It focuses on two topics: sustainable manufacturing for machining technologies and remanufacturing of waste electronic equipment, and various methods are covered for each one, including macro process planning, dynamic scheduling, selective disassembly planning and cloud-based disassembly planning. The experimental analysis provided for every method explains the benefits, as well as how they are sustainable for various real-world applications. Further, a theoretical analysis and algorithm design is presented for each, accompanied by the contributors’ relevant research, including:
• step-by-step guides;
• application scenarios;
• relevant literature surveys;
• implementation details and case studies; and
• critical reviews on the relevant technologies.
This book is a valuable resource for researchers in sustainable manufacturing, remanufacturing and product lifecycle management communities, as well as practicing engineers and decision-makers in industry and all those interested in sustainable product development. It is also useful reading material for postgraduates and academics wanting to conduct relevant research, and a reference resource for manufacturing engineers developing innovative tools and methodologies.
Sustainable Manufacturing Remanufacturing Energy-Efficient Manufacturing Product Lifecycle Management Industry 4.0
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73488-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-73487-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-73488-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site