Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book features a collection of recent findings in Applied Real and Complex Analysis that were presented at the 3rd International Conference “Boundary Value Problems, Functional Equations and Applications” (BAF-3), held in Rzeszow, Poland on 20-23 April 2016.
The contributions presented here develop a technique related to the scope of the workshop and touching on the fields of differential and functional equations, complex and real analysis, with a special emphasis on topics related to boundary value problems. Further, the papers discuss various applications of the technique, mainly in solid mechanics (crack propagation, conductivity of composite materials), biomechanics (viscoelastic behavior of the periodontal ligament, modeling of swarms) and fluid dynamics (Stokes and Brinkman type flows, Hele-Shaw type flows).
The book is addressed to all readers who are interested in the development and application of innovative research results that can help solve theoretical and real-world problems.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Modern Problems in Applied Analysis
- Series Title Trends in Mathematics
- Series Abbreviated Title Trends in Math.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72640-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-72639-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-10242-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-72640-3
- Series ISSN 2297-0215
- Series E-ISSN 2297-024X
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 214
- Number of Illustrations 19 b/w illustrations, 10 illustrations in colour
Partial Differential Equations
Functions of a Complex Variable
Several Complex Variables and Analytic Spaces
- Buy this book on publisher's site