About this book
This book includes operative videos and teaches the reader how to perform all currently available minimally invasive spine surgery (MISS) techniques. Each chapter covers a MISS procedure and includes an introduction, indications and contraindications, surgical technique, pitfalls and pearls, discussion, conclusion, references, videos and figures.
Spine Surgery: Minimally Invasive techniques is aimed at spine surgeons who are interested in learning or improving their MISS skills.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71943-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-71942-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-71943-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site