About this book
This book provides security analyses of several Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) applications using Microsoft’s threat modeling framework STRIDE.
Before deploying new technologies in the production environment, their security aspects must be considered. Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) are two new technologies used to increase e.g. the manageability, security and flexibility of enterprise/production/cloud IT environments.
Also featuring a wealth of diagrams to help illustrate the concepts discussed, the book is ideally suited as a guide for all IT security professionals, engineers, and researchers who need IT security recommendations on deploying SDN and NFV technologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71761-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-71760-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-71761-6
- Series Print ISSN 2367-3370
- Series Online ISSN 2367-3389
- Buy this book on publisher's site