Table of contents
About this book
This book covers all fields in rheumatology and aims to help readers comprehend, familiarize and evaluate their knowledge of the subject area. It contains short questions and concise answers on definitions, pathogenetic aspects, clinical and laboratory manifestations, differential diagnosis and the management of all rheumatic diseases.
The book also provides questions and answers on major aspects of basic immunology, valuable for understanding underlying immunological mechanisms of autoimmune rheumatic diseases. Illustrations and images help present information in a clear and schematic way.
- Book Title Rheumatology in Questions
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71604-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-71603-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-10083-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-71604-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 187
- Number of Illustrations 4 b/w illustrations, 85 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site