About this book
Theoretical concepts are presented in a thorough but intuitive manner, with many high-quality color illustrations. Key algorithms for the computation and simplification of topological data representations are described in details, and their application is carefully illustrated in a chapter dedicated to concrete use cases.
With its fine balance between theory and practice, "Topological Data Analysis for Scientific Visualization" constitutes an appealing introduction to the increasingly important topic of topological data analysis, for lecturers, students and researchers.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71507-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-71506-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-71507-0
- Series Print ISSN 1612-3786
- Series Online ISSN 2197-666X
- Buy this book on publisher's site