Table of contents
About this book
This book is the inaugural edition of the Nigerian Yearbook of International Law. The Yearbook is a necessary and timely publication that provides a forum for critical discourse on developments in international law, particularly where this has relevance for Nigeria, Africa and its people including those in the diaspora.
The articles in this first volume explores topics under the following themes: International Law and Regional Systems, Contemporary Challenges/Emerging Issues, Criminal Law and Natural Resources/Environmental Law. There is also a section, which provides a comprehensive review of key decisions in African and International Courts/Tribunals.Contributors to this edition are international law jurists from across the world, including eminent judges of international tribunals, leading academics and an international diplomat.
Africa Black diaspora Human rights Armed conflict Nigeria Humanitarian intervention Transitional Justice International crimes Transnational crimes Transnational migration
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71476-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-71475-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-71476-9
- Series Print ISSN 2523-8868
- Series Online ISSN 2523-8876
- Buy this book on publisher's site