About this book
This book provides a review of the latest advances in anion exchange membrane fuel cells. Starting with an introduction to the field, it then examines the chemistry and catalysis involved in this energy technology. It also includes an introduction to the mathematical modelling of these fuel cells before discussing the system design and performance of real-world systems.
Anion exchange membrane fuel cells are an emerging energy technology that has the potential to overcome many of the obstacles of proton exchange membrane fuel cells in terms of the cost, stability, and durability of materials. The book is an essential reference resource for professionals, researchers, and policymakers around the globe working in academia, industry, and government.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71371-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-71370-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-71371-7
- Series Print ISSN 2195-1284
- Series Online ISSN 2195-1292
- Buy this book on publisher's site