Table of contents
About this book
This book highlights the latest findings on nonlinear dynamical systems including two types of attractors: self-excited and hidden attractors. Further, it presents both theoretical and practical approaches to investigating nonlinear dynamical systems with self-excited and hidden attractors. The book includes 20 chapters contributed by respected experts, which focus on various applications such as biological systems, memristor-based systems, fractional-order systems, finance systems, business cycles, oscillators, coupled systems, hyperchaotic systems, flexible robot manipulators, electronic circuits, and control models. Special attention is given to modeling, design, circuit realization, and practical applications to address recent research problems in nonlinear dynamical systems.
The book provides a valuable reference guide to nonlinear dynamical systems for engineers, researchers, and graduate students, especially those whose work involves mechanics, electrical engineering, and control systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71243-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-71242-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-71243-7
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- Buy this book on publisher's site