About this book
This book presents a comprehensive assessment of clastic sedimentology and its application to reservoir geology. It covers the theoretical foundations of the topic and its use for scientists as well as professionals in the field. Further, it addresses all aspects of reservoir sedimentology, clastic sequence stratigraphy, sedimentation, reservoir diagenesis and heterogeneity, as well as depositional systems (alluvial, fluvial, lacustrine, delta, sandy coast, neritic, deep-water) in detail.
The research team responsible for this book has been investigating clastic sedimentology for more than three decades and consists of highly published and cited authors. The Chinese edition of this book has been a great success, and is popular among sedimentologists and petroleum geologists alike.
Reservoir Sedimentology Reservoir Characterization and Modeling Sequence Stratigraphy Sedimentary Petrology Clastic Rock Oil and Gas Reservoir Reservoir Geology The Eight Roles of Clastic Rocks Contrast of Micro-Phase-Oriented Genetic Sand Body Clastic Sedimentology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70335-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-70334-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-70335-0
- Series Print ISSN 2509-372X
- Series Online ISSN 2509-3738
- Buy this book on publisher's site