Table of contents
About this book
The ACADEMY OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (UK and Ireland Chapter)
Published in association with the UK and Ireland Chapter of the Academy of International Business.
This brand new edited collection addresses the growing uncertainty and socio-economic challenges of globalisation and its profound implications for the strategies and operations of multinational enterprises (MNEs). Responding to the new balance in international business, the authors offer valuable insights into the co-evolutionary processes involved in headquarters-subsidiary relationships, the need for novel strategies by MNEs to retain competitive advantage, improve performance and contribute to the global economy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70220-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-70219-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-70220-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site