About this book
Helge Blakkisrud is Head of the Research Group on Russia, Eurasia and the Arctic at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI), Norway. His research interests include Russian regional politics, centre–region relations and federalism, as well as nation-building, nationalism and national identity in Russia and Eurasia. His most recent books are The Governors’ Last Stand: Federal Bargaining in Russia's Transition to Appointed Regional Heads, 2005–2009 (2015) and The New Russian Nationalism: Imperialism, Ethnicity and Authoritarianism, 2000–2015 (co-edited with Pål Kolstø, 2016).
Elana Wilson Rowe is Head of the Research Group on Emerging Powers and International Development at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI), Norway; and Adjunct Professor at Nord University, Norway. Her present research interests include Russian foreign policy, particularly in the areas of energy and climate change, and Arctic politics. She is the author of Russian Climate Politics (2013), editor of Russia and the North (2009) and co-editor of The Multilateral Dimension in Russian Foreign Policy (with Stina Torjesen, 2009) and Russia’s Encounter with Globalization (with Julie Wilhelmsen, 2011).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69790-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- License CC BY
- Publisher Name Palgrave Pivot, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69789-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69790-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site