About this book
- Distills more than a decade’s worth of application experience on furnaces into a practical book for engineers;
- Addresses belt furnace influences on manufacturing, assembly and packaging, efficiency, curing, and more;
- Focuses on lithium ion batteries, direct bond copper technologies, and solar cells.
This practical book is tailored for engineers working in the industry, and condenses more than a decade’s worth of application experience on furnaces. The various topics discussed include conveyor furnaces, belt furnaces, solar cells, brazing furnaces, thick film furnaces, and furnace air flow and reflow. There are chapters on the influence of belt furnace and firing on silicon solar cells, thin film CIGS solar cells, dye-sensitized solar cells, crystalline solar cells, and lithium ion batteries, as well as how the processes affect the efficiency of each. The authors also address the influence of belt furnace on various processes such as metallization, engine valve heat treatment, brazing, post mold curing, and glass-to-metal sealing. The last few chapters also address Direct Bond Copper (DBC) technologies, and the effect of profile and atmosphere on the reflow process.
Conveyor furnaces Belt furnaces Solar Cells Brazing furnace Thick film furnace Furnace air flow and reflow Direct bond copper technologies Engine valve heat treatment Brazing process Post mold cure process Glass-to-metal seal process Ultrasonic belt cleaning
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69730-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69729-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69730-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site