Table of contents
About this book
The book is a practical manual which has been created to support the syllabus of agro-meteorology courses specifically designed for graduate and post-graduate students. The topics covered in the manual include working with meteorological instruments for measurement of various meteorological parameters like temperature, humidity, sunshine hours, precipitation, etc.
Separate chapters have been included for computation of growing degree days, agro-climatic zones, crop modelling and agro-advisory services.
The book will have great appeal to students of agriculture, horticulture, and forestry.
Agro-meteorology and weather Crop growth and agro-climatic zones of India Meteorological instruments and measurements Automatic weather stations Crop yield forecast models
- Book Title Experimental Agrometeorology: A Practical Manual
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69185-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-69184-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-88725-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-69185-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 159
- Number of Illustrations 15 b/w illustrations, 38 illustrations in colour
Soil Science & Conservation
- Buy this book on publisher's site