Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses the environmental, legal, social, and economic aspects of corporate social responsibility in the maritime industry. It discusses the voluntary aspects of the CSR concept and how the lines between informal and formal rules are merging and becoming fuzzy. Further, it shows how regulation is enhancing responsibility and sustainability in the maritime industry.
The book gathers the experiences of the WMU, IMO, UN and public and private actors in developing and developed countries in the maritime industry.
Maritime governance Energy Green initiatives IMO UN CSR in shipping Maritime administrations Ocean governance Maritime energy efficiency Short sea shipping Green manoeuvring Risk management
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69143-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69142-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69143-5
- Series Print ISSN 2196-8772
- Series Online ISSN 2196-8780
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors