About this book
This book is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license.
This authored monograph analyses the determining factors of societal evolution: the interaction between individuals and the resulting relationship, which the author calls the "Social Bond". The book aims at providing a better understanding of social dynamics and social interaction, and the author develops two models which provide interesting new insights. The target audience primarily comprises academics working in the field of social complexity and related fields, but the book may also be beneficial for graduate students alike.
Social environment Interaction and adaptive action Propagation and diffusion Fluctuations and stability Social emergence Social interaction models Open Access
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68741-4
- Copyright Information Springer Internal Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-68740-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-68741-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site