Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses new challenges and emerging ideas in Distributed Information Filtering and Retrieval. It gathers extended papers presented at DART 2013 (the 7th International Workshop on Information Filtering and Retrieval), held on December 6, 2013 in Turin, Italy, and co-hosted with the XIII International Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence.
The main focus of DART was to discuss and compare suitable novel solutions based on intelligent techniques and applied to real-world contexts. The papers presented here offer a comprehensive review of related work and state-of-the-art techniques. The authors – a mix of respected practitioners and researchers – share their findings on a range of topics, including data leak protection on text comparison, natural language processing, ambient intelligence, information retrieval and web portals, and knowledge management. All contributions were carefully reviewed by experts in the respective area, who also provided useful suggestions to improve the book’s overall quality.
Computational Intelligence Distributed Systems Information Filtering and Retrieval Information Retrieval Information Seeking Recommender Systems
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68392-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-68390-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-68392-8
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site