Table of contents
About this book
The book presents nonlinear, chaotic and fractional dynamics, complex systems and networks, together with cutting-edge research on related topics.
The fifteen chapters – written by leading scientists working in the areas of nonlinear, chaotic and fractional dynamics, as well as complex systems and networks – offer an extensive overview of cutting-edge research on a range of topics, including fundamental and applied research. These include but are not limited to aspects of synchronization in complex dynamical systems, universality features in systems with specific fractional dynamics, and chaotic scattering.
As such, the book provides an excellent and timely snapshot of the current state of research, blending the insights and experiences of many prominent researchers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68109-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-68108-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-68109-2
- Series Print ISSN 1860-0832
- Series Online ISSN 1860-0840
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Consumer Packaged Goods