Table of contents
About this book
The research book is a continuation of the authors’ previous works, which are focused on recent advances in computer vision methodologies and technical solutions using conventional and intelligent paradigms.
The book gathers selected contributions addressing a number of real-life applications including the identification of handwritten texts, watermarking techniques, simultaneous localization and mapping for mobile robots, motion control systems for mobile robots, analysis of indoor human activity, facial image quality assessment, android device controlling, processing medical images, clinical decision-making and foot progression angle detection.
Given the tremendous interest among researchers in the development and applications of computer vision paradigms in the field of business, engineering, medicine, security and aviation, the book offers a timely guide for all PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital videoprocessing and computer vision technologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67994-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-67993-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-67994-5
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site