Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume presents selected papers on recent management research from the 20th Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES) Conference, which was held in Vienna in 2016. Its primary goal is to showcase advances in the fields of public economics, regional studies, economic development and inequality, and economic policy-making.
Reflecting the contemporary political climate, many of the articles address the effectiveness, relevance and impact of European Union policies. In addition, the volume features empirical research from less-researched countries such as Kazakhstan, the Republic of Macedonia, Belarus, and Lithuania, among others.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67916-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-67915-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-67916-7
- Series Print ISSN 2364-5067
- Series Online ISSN 2364-5075
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking