Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a unified overview of eco-friendly bionanocomposites on the basis of characterization, design, manufacture, and application. It also explores replacing conventional materials with bionanocomposites with a focus on their use in packaging applications.In addition, the book broadens readers’ insights by providing illustrations and tables summarizing the latest research on the packaging applications of different bionanocomposites.
By offering a detailed account of this field of research and describing real-world applications, it enables researchers, scientists, and professionals in industry to develop a more informed understanding of the need for bionanocomposites in the development of green, biodegradable, and sustainable packaging applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67319-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-67318-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-67319-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site