Table of contents
P4 Personalized Medicine Scientific-Technological Innovation and Epistemological Perspectives
Innovation, Unitariness and Evidence. Bio-Medicolegal and Juridical Sciences
Innovation, Unitariness and Evidence. Forensic Pathology and Anthropology
Innovation, Unitariness and Evidence. Clinical Legal and Forensic Medicine in Living Person Violence—Criminogenesis and Personal Injury
About this book
This book describes the state of the art and future prospects of the most important bio-medicolegal subdisciplines in the post-genomic framework of personalized medicine. Focusing on the three main themes Innovation, Unitariness and Evidence, the book addresses a wide range of topics, including: Bio-Medicolegal and Criminological Sciences, Forensic Pathology and Anthropology, Clinical and Forensic Medicine in Living Persons (from Interpersonal Violence to Personal Injury and Damage, Malpractice, Personal Identification and Age Estimation), Forensic Genetics and Genomics, and Toxicology and Imaging.
The unitariness of the “Bio-Medicolegal Sciences”, historically founded on the accuracy and rigor of the methods of ascertainment and criteria of evaluation, should be re-established on the basis of molecular evidence, and used to promote Personalized Justice.
Taken together, the book’s conclusions and future perspectives outline a vision of transdisciplinary innovation and future evidence in the framework of personalized justice.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title P5 Medicine and Justice
- Book Subtitle Innovation, Unitariness and Evidence
Santo Davide Ferrara
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67092-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-67091-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-09788-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-67092-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXIII, 635
- Number of Illustrations 79 b/w illustrations, 47 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site