About these proceedings
This is the Proceedings of the International Workshop Heritagebot 2017 that was held in Cassino, Italy in September 2017. The papers cover a wide range of disciplines connected with Cultural Heritage, from humanistic fields up to engineering designs through legal aspects and financial/economical studies, treating aspects of theory, design, practice and applications.
Topics addressed during the conference were: business models and business planning; creative cities and industries; documentation, analysis and survey of cultural heritage; economics of cultural heritage; cultural heritage, business and organizational models; cultural heritage and collaborative digital systems; citizen science for cultural heritage: service robotics for cultural heritage; legal tools for the development and innovation management in cultural heritage; capital budgeting and capital structure of cultural heritage sector; field applications in cultural heritage.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67026-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Literature, Cultural and Media Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-67025-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-67026-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site