About this book
This book provides a concise, practical guide to the management of endophthalmitis for busy ophthalmic clinicians. It includes many tips, tricks, clinical pearls and colour photographs to illustrate various aspects of diagnosis that can be quickly referred to when assessing patients.
Endophthalmitis in Clinical Practice utilises an easy-to-follow ‘cookbook’ style to ensure that information can be rapidly and efficiently obtained for the best possible care of patients with endophthalmitis. In addition to the concise writing style, the compact size of this book means that it can be kept in an on-call bag so it can be easily consulted to in clinical practice.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-66351-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-66350-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-66351-7
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site