Table of contents
About this book
This book on classification in biomedical image applications presents original and valuable research work on advances in this field, which covers the taxonomy of both supervised and unsupervised models, standards, algorithms, applications and challenges.
Further, the book highlights recent scientific research on artificial neural networks in biomedical applications, addressing the fundamentals of artificial neural networks, support vector machines and other advanced classifiers, as well as their design and optimization.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65981-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-65980-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-65981-7
- Series Print ISSN 2212-9391
- Series Online ISSN 2212-9413
- Buy this book on publisher's site