About this book
This updated edition offers guidance on the application of robotic surgery in urology. Each technique is described in detail, with careful explanation of the different surgical steps.
The book brings together leading robotic surgeons from around the world and utilises their knowledge once again to update and provide a manual that covers all the oncologic and reconstructive procedures in urologic surgery that are performed with robotic assistance.
This book serves as an ideal reference work for all urologists and should contribute in supporting new robotic teams.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Robotic Urology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65864-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-65863-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-09753-0
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-65864-3
- Edition Number 3
- Number of Pages XV, 578
- Number of Illustrations 18 b/w illustrations, 387 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site