About this book
This book is a collection of representative and novel works in the field of data mining, knowledge discovery, clustering and classification. Discussing both theoretical and practical aspects of “Knowledge Discovery and Management” (KDM), it is intended for researchers interested in these fields, including PhD and MSc students, and researchers from public or private laboratories.
The contributions included are extended and reworked versions of six of the best papers that were originally presented in French at the EGC’2016 conference held in Reims (France) in January 2016. This was the 16th edition of this successful conference, which takes place each year, and also featured workshops and other events with the aim of promoting exchanges between researchers and companies concerned with KDM and its applications in business, administration, industry and public organizations. For more details about the EGC society, please consult egc.asso.fr.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65406-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-65405-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-65406-5
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site