About this book
This book aims to address the recent advances and controversies on the subject of hiatus hernia and antireflux surgery. The field of antireflux surgery is undergoing a lot of changes, and traditional concepts are being challenged.
The readers are provided with an evidence based approach to assist surgeons' decisions in developing a preoperative investigative algorithm prior to offering a surgical solution for either primary or recurrent hiatal hernia surgery based on supporting evidence.
The chapters will further investigate the latest trends in minimally invasive hiatal hernia and antireflux surgery, both for primary and recurrent hernias.
Hiatus Hernia Preoperative Investigations Surgical Advancements Primary Hiatal Hernia Surgery Endoscopic Diagnosis
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-64003-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-64002-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-64003-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site