About this book
This book reviews the natural course of arteriovenous malformation (AVM) disease and the active treatment modalities. These are compared with surgical and neuropsychological results achieved at the Military University Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic. Based on these comparisons, treatment recommendation for AVM is articulated. Furthermore, the long-term efficacy of different treatment is discussed.
This book is written by an international group of European authors, and is aimed at neurovascular surgeons and neurosurgical residents.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-63964-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-63963-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-63964-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site