About this book
This book advises and supports novice researchers in taking their first steps into the world of scientific research. Through practical tips and tricks presented in a clear, concise and step-wise manner, the book describes the entire research process from idea to publication. It also gives the reader insight into the vast opportunities a research career can provide.
The books target demographic is aspiring researchers within the biomedical professions, be it medical students, young doctors, nurses, engineers, physiotherapists etc.
The book will help aspirational inexperienced researchers turn their intentions into actions, providing crucial guidance for successful entry into the field of biomedical research.
- Book Title A Practical Guide to Biomedical Research
- Book Subtitle for the Aspiring Scientist
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-63582-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-63581-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-63582-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 184
- Number of Illustrations 6 b/w illustrations, 52 illustrations in colour
Popular Life Sciences
- Buy this book on publisher's site