Table of contents
About this book
This book removes the mystery and pressure from calculations by equipping readers with the tools they need to understand calculations and how they work. This is done by using straight-forward language and showing fully worked out, rig-based examples throughout. The book comprises of mini lessons which are never more than two pages long and a complete lesson is always in view when the book is open in front of you. Lessons progress in a logical manner and once the book is finished, the reader is ready for any calculations that could be encountered at well control school.
It is a great tool for rig crew members who are afraid of calculations or have not done any math since school. I found it easy to follow with clear explanations and it flowed from topic to topic. A definite addition to the rig crews training toolbox.
Malcolm Lodge (at the time of writing Technical Director of the Well Control Institute)
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-63190-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-63189-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-63190-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site